Win four tickets to see the seminal concert film, Elvis: That’s The Way It Is
In collaboration with Trafalgar Releasing, one lucky winner will receive four tickets to see the seminal concert film, Elvis: That’s The Way It Is, in the comfort of their local participating cinema on 22 April 2020 as well as one limited edition cinema poster.
To celebrate 85 years of Elvis Presley and 50 years since the film’s original 1970 release, the King returns to cinemas – remastered – with Elvis: That’s The Way It Is, an unmissable event for fans around the world.
On July 31, 1969, in Las Vegas, Nevada, Elvis Presley staged a triumphant return to the concert stage from which he had been absent for almost a decade. His series of concerts broke all box office records and completely reenergised the career of the King of Rock 'n' Roll.
This feature-length documentary and concert film features performances including Love Me Tender, Blue Suede Shoes, Heartbreak Hotel and Suspicious Minds. Crossing the footlights, revealing the legendary singer as a man preparing for an emotional career comeback, the fans who travelled from all over the world for this history-making event…. and the electrifying live performance of the man who gave us rock 'n' roll.
To find out more about the film and to book your tickets, click here.
Terms and Conditions;
1. These terms and conditions apply to the draw for tickets and a cinema poster to Elvis: That’s The Way It Is in cinemas on 22 April 2020. No purchase is necessary.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 or over and be residents of the UK & Ireland. This prize draw is not open to employees or contractors of the Promoter or their immediate families, nor to any other person connected with the prize draw.
3. There will be one prize winner, who will win four tickets to Elvis: That’s The Way It Is at their local participating cinema on 22 April 2020 and a limited edition cinema poster. (“Prize”)
4. The Prize is subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right to amend the specification of the Prize or offer an alternative Prize of equal or greater value. No cash alternative will be offered. The Prize is non-transferable.
5. The decision of the Promoter is final.
6. By entering the prize draw, entrants consent to the use of their names, city of residence, photograph and/or image for publicity purposes in all media carried out by the Promoter (and in the case of there being more than one, each of them) without payment or compensation.
7. The Promoter may terminate, amend or withdraw this prize draw and/or these terms and conditions at any time.
8. Entries must be submitted by the named entrant and will be invalid if found to come from a third party. Multiple entries from a single source will be disqualified.
9. Entry to the prize draw is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions, which are governed by English Law. By clicking on the Submit button above you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms.
10. The contact details you provide to enter the prize draw will be used by the Promoter to contact entrants if necessary, and will not be shared with other companies unless you have opted to do so.
Ends April 9, 2020.Official Rules
Share This Prize With Someone You Know Via: